Thursday, November 21, 2013

Moving notice!


As a last post on this page, I am sharing the poster image of Land:Mark, a two-person exhibition with Armin Muhsam at Greenlease Gallery at Rockhurst University (Kansas City), closing December 1st. 

Abstract Language is moving!  To continue following my progress, please visit my new Tumblr page (calebtaylorart.tumblr.com) where I will be posting images of recent projects and sharing updates as my practice continues to move forward.  With this new page, I'll be able to post more actively/casually and share images of the outstanding work so many others are making.  My work has been transitioning for the past year, and I'm getting close to sharing all these developments with you.  Upcoming shows in December 2013 and several projects in 2014 are occupying my time, so I'll definitely have plenty to post about in the coming months.  Please follow me and share this page so you and others can keep track of all my studio news.  Thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment